Brunch Grazing Table
Creating a masterpiece with food is what we do BEST! No two tables will ever look the same.
Our grazing table packages are designed to create a jaw-dropping, visual, multi-level display on one large table or benchtop space. Our displays include complimentary hire of our premium platters, stands, acrylic, gold serving knives, and one large white/ greenery artificial floral centerpiece to compliment the table.
We combine an unbeatable variety of crowd favourites and award-winning products to put together a bespoke brunch grazing table, perfect for the morning of your wedding, a morning meeting, or a product launch.
Up to 15 guests - $500
Up to 25 guests - $825
Up to 35 guests - $1,100
Up to 50 guests - $1,600
Up to 65 guests - $2,145
You can expect some of the following to be featured on the table:
- Assortment of fresh seasonal fruit and berries
- Mini avocado bites
- Mini yogurt pots
- Selection of premium pastries including waffles, croissants, and danishes
- Top-notch, artisan cheeses: a curated collection of award-winning favourites including our to die for, triple cream Brie!
- Premium cured meat selection
- Assortment of fresh bread, baguettes, and crackers
Table add on options include:
- Plate of craquelin Profiteroles - $100
- Donut platter - $60
- Premium fresh fruit platter - $90
- Italian panini rolls (packs of 10) - $80
- Arancini balls (pack of 24) - $55
- Mini pizza (pack of 36) - $90
- Fresh Australian prawns 1 dozen - POA
- Fresh Australia oysters 1 kilo - POA
All grazing tables incur a $100 set up fee, subject to increase based on access to your venue or if travel over 40kms from Oakleigh is required.
Pricing does not include a pack-down service and can be quoted separately if required. All props used for the display are required to be rinsed and returned back to us in Oakleigh, following the event on a day agreed. Table, plates, cutlery, napkins etc are not provided as part of this service.
A $150 bond will be applied to all bookings.