Antipasto Grazing Table
Creating a masterpiece with food is what we do BEST! No two tables will ever look the same. We combine an unbeatable variety of crowd favourites and award-winning products to put together a bespoke grazing table.
Our grazing table packages are designed to create a jaw-dropping, multi-level display of food. Our displays include complimentary hire of our premium platters, stands and gold serving utensils.
We pride ourselves on our high-end approach with lots of variety!
Up to 25-30 guests - $750
Up to 45-55 guests - $1,500
Up to 60-85 guests - $2,500
Up to 100 guests - $3,700
Up to 200 guests - $7,400
You can expect some of the following to be featured on the table:
- Selection of top-notch, artisan cheeses: a carefully curated collection of award-winning crowd favourites including our to die for, triple cream Brie!
- Premium cured meat selection: We only use the best of the best including Proscuitto San Daniele and Sicilian Salami
- Burrata with cherry tomato confit
- Mini homemade bruschetta (approx. 22 pieces)
- Assortment of fresh bread and crackers
- A variety of accompaniments including a selection of fresh fruit and nuts
Please note the approx. guest count for our tables is suitable as an 'appetiser' size. Our selection of catering add ons (below) is recommended should you wish to add more substantial items to the table for a fuller sized meal for guests.
Table add on options include:
- Italian Panini (pack of 20) - $200
- Mini Beef Burgers (pack of 34) - $250
- Mini Chicken Burgers (pack of 34) - $250
- Fresh Fruit Upgrade (Served on individual platters): $120
- Mini Greek Keftedes/ Meatballs (pack of 45) - $180
- Chicken Skewers (pack of 20) - $130
- Chicken Ribbon Sandwiches (pack of 24): $100
- Arancini Balls (pack of 25) - $55
- Extra Brushetta Platter - $80
- Ham & Cheese Croissant Platter (pack of 20) - $130
- Mini Jam or Nutella donuts (pack of 16) - $60
- DIY Mini Bagel Platter - $90
- Sausage Rolls Platter (approx. 35 pieces) - $160
- Fresh Australian Prawns 1 dozen - POA
- Fresh Australia Oysters 1 kilo - POA
All grazing tables incur a setup fee starting from $150, subject to increase based on access to your venue, travel distance and also ideal set up complete time.
To secure a booking, a $409 deposit is required, this secures the date and time of your event with us. This includes $400 that will go towards your final payment, and a booking fee of $9. The remaining balance is required to be made fourteen (14) business days prior to your event.
A $200 refundable bond will be applied to all bookings and returned once props are returned safely and inspected for any damage.