Antipasto Grazing Table
Creating a masterpiece with food is what we do BEST! No two tables will ever look the same. We combine an unbeatable variety of crowd favourites and award-winning products to put together a bespoke grazing table. We pride ourselves on our high-end approach with lots of variety!
Please note the approx. guest count for our tables is suitable as an 'appetiser' size. Our selection of catering add ons (below) is recommended should you wish to add more substantial items to the table for a fuller sized meal for guests.
Up to 25 guests - $650
Up to 55 guests - $1,430
Up to 85 guests - $2,210
Up to 105 guests - $2,730
Up to 130 guests - $3,380
You can expect some of the following to be featured on the table:
- Selection of top-notch, artisan cheeses: a carefully curated collection of award-winning crowd favourites including our to die for, triple cream Brie!
- Premium cured meat selection: We only use the best of the best including Proscuitto San Daniele and Sicilian Salami
- Assortment of fresh bread and crackers
- A variety of accompaniments including a selection of fresh fruit and berries - accompaniments are subject to change per table
- A plate of mini homemade bruschetta (approx. 11-17 pieces)
All props used for the display are required to be rinsed, packed into their original packaging, and returned to us in South East Melbourne following the event on an agreed day/time. Props must be kept safe during this time and returned free from damage.
A pack-down service or courier collection fee can be quoted if needed.
Table add on options include:
- Premium fresh fruit platter - $90
- Italian panini rolls (packs of 20) - $160 (can be added on in packs of 10)
- Arancini balls (packs of 24) - $55
- Mini pizza (packs of 36) - $90
- Watermelon and feta salad - $35
- Rocket and pear salad - $35
- Donut platter - $60
- Fresh Australian prawns 1 dozen - POA
- Fresh Australia oysters 1 kilo - POA
All grazing tables incur a $100 setup fee, subject to increase based on access to your venue or if travel over 25kms.
A $200 refundable bond will be applied to all bookings and returned once props are returned safely and inspected for any damage.
Table, plates, cutlery, napkins, etc are not provided by The Creative Edit.